little notes

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"i looooove baf time"


dear February,
I mean you're cool with you're leap year thing and all, but in our family we like to celebrate Quinn's birthday by the month. Meaning tomorrow SHOULD be the 30th, and her 10th month of life, but no you had to go and throw things outta whack! I guess life will go on...

dear school,
You're getting on my nerves. I mean is it normal to want to lay in bed all day long watching Friends re-runs?

dear all you mommy-to-be's out there,
I know I'm not pregnant (ok I don't even have a boyfriend right now and I'm 20), but my baby fever is stronger than ever. Maybe my sister will get pregnant again and I can keep this one?
note to self: talk to Becca about this


dear self,
Do the damn thing! Kick this Master Cleanse in it's fat head! ( I am aware "it's head" is probably the furthest thing from fat, but a let a girl vent)

dear weather,
I love you

4 Comments

  1. Haha your "baby fever"! 20 is way too young. Continue to play with other people's babies and enjoy being young! ;) I'll be 26 this year and can't even imagine having a child yet, though I absolutely, 100% WANT one.. Sucks being a woman, with all these motherly instincts kickin in so early sometimes, huh!?

    How's the cleanse going? I read up on it and it sounds intense! Idk if I could do it. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm sixteen and believe having babies young isn't an issue, I can't wait to have one of my own, if you're ready, you're ready. age doesn't matter if you yourself know that you are ready. You're the only one who can tell you when it's time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm 19 and my baby fever is HORRIBLE. I know I don't need a kid anytime soon though, so I'm waaay too excited that my best friend is about to have one this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate to how you feel about school.. Friends literally runs as background noise in my bedroom, season after season after season :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...