little notes

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This weeks little notes is going to be a little different. I received this note on facebook from my niece (ok mommy may have helped her write it)



dear auntie tori,
some things you've been missing:
i have mad crawling skills now and i like to throw my head back while i am having a tantrum and i love to lick the floor and wake mama up at 4 am to watch
chica and eat couscous and soup every meal and give kisses with my mouth open... so hurry and come home!
♥ q
p.s.
i'm getting good at shopping too, let's go soon



Miss them so much!! Can't believe how fast time can fly while I'm away...

8 Comments

  1. aw this is so sweet!!! what a lovely note of the day ;)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwww
    melted my heart..

    i can only imagine how bad you wanted
    to get your stuff together and leave
    to see her .... she is adorable!



    xoxo
    MELINA ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I just want to munch on those cheeks of hers! I have three nieces myself and can't get enough! Soooo sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so sweet :) I just got back from visiting my sister and nephew. He's soooo freakin' cute that it actually hurt my heart to leave :( Love those chubby cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You need to visit soon so we can get some recent pictures of that cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, this was the absolute cutest thing ever!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate being away from my niece.... She turns 4 soon and I do not know where the time went! Hopefully you can see her soon (=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...