little notes

Wednesday, February 15, 2012



dear nail,
You got stuck in my tire and ruined my cute car! Thankfully the nice man at the tire store patched it right up, free of charge. Mom even gave him a hug! How cute is she :)

dear "The River",
I was not intending on loving a new show, despite how silly you may be. But this big ole heart of mine made room for one more!

dear roomie,
I was not having the best Valentines Day, but you turned this frown upside down with my flowers and HUGE balloon :) I love girl friends <3

dear self,
It scares me to say this out loud but the "ideal body" you seem to so desperately crave may be in arms reach! Hard work and discipline does pay off! (lay off the doughnuts!)

dear followers,
how am I doing on this blog? I know I have made some REAL lifelong blog friends, and that means the world to me! But how are you enjoying this here blog? Any changes I should take into account?

xoxo Happy Wednesday!

9 Comments

  1. Love your blog!
    I think you should keep doing what you're doing cause it's working out for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i love the little notes! aren't they fun to write? so glad to see your blog continuing to grow :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog missy :) don't change a thing ♥

    and omg .. i agree with you on the river!
    i am going home today after work and watching last night episode!


    xoxo
    MELINA ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog lady! I don't think you need to change a thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy reading your blog! Great post today and I'm glad your Valentines day turned around for you :)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool that you got a tire patch for free!? I love nice people! And you know I love your blog! I think its perfect and I enjoy reading! Can't wait for more, duh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep doing what you're doing love, your blog is epic.

    Oh and I automatically have a nervous breakdown whenever anything happens with my car. Glad all smoothed out quickly:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower and I think its super cute! Love reading your posts. P.S. Nice mechanics are the best! Glad you found one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Boo for that nail, The River previews even freak me out... Not to sure about it yet.. And... I LOVE your blog miss. Just love it.

    -Lindsay

    PS... Hope you enter my AWESOME giveaway!! http://lindzaynicole.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-fashion-cupcake_16.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...