little notes

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

*In case you were wondering, I got the idea for this feature from one of my favorite bloggers, Ms. Taylor :)*


Dear Quinn,
You are 9 months old! It seems like just yesterday your mommy had you, and now you're crawling up a storm! I can tell we're going to have to keep all those boys away already. Nut who better to help than your auntie Tori :) I LOVE YOU!

Dear Mom,
I would be nowhere today if it weren't for the love and support you give me every single minute of every single day!

Dear facebook,
Sorry for my lack of use lately. Blogging and everything else just seems to occupy my thoughts and time more so than you seem to be able to do. No, we're not breaking up, we are merely on a "break".

Dear Lady Antebellum,
LOVE you. Like a severe school girl crush. What I wouldn't give to see you in concert. One day. One day...

Dear Instagram,
You are SO fun!! (follow me @torib)!! I don't promise to post daily, but I do promise to post some rather funny and cute pics on occasion ;)

Dear self,
You don't seem to have anything funny to say today. At all. So on a side note, forgive this dull and dry post. Promise to still love me? I knew you'd understand! xoxo

Dear all you lovely gals,
It means So much to me that you are here when I need a little help or a pick me up. The things you say really do make my day! So keep up the commenting ;) (excuse my selfish promoting...:))

4 Comments

  1. I just became your 100th follower on Instagram!:)

    My name is @kodioday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower, lovely lady!!! I haven't tried Instagram, but maybe I'm just a square because I can't get into stuff like that. Then again, I don't really care for Anthropologie or J. Crew either, so I'm just an all-around blogging failure.

    I saw your sponsor page! I do sponsor swapping on my own blog! I'm totally interest-- shall we swap? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I love it! Might have to steal it sometime ;)

    smileyius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear instagram ... why you gotta be so addictive? ... are you with me on this one ... gosh i can't get enough of it .... FACEBOOK WHO?




    If it's not too much to ask, can you stop
    by my blog and say happy birthday to my bf
    =) It's his Birthday today and I want to
    surprise him. Click Here


    THANK YOUUUU ♥♥


    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...