little notes

Wednesday, February 1, 2012


dear professor Morales,
I really REALLY don't appreciate the lack of emails you send out. Especially when I wake up at 6, go to spin, go all the way to San Diego and back, leave my phone in my room after barely making it home in time, walk all the way up to class, then realize there's no one in there. Who. does. that. Me apparently...

dear waistline,
That drinking and all those carbs were a fun break, but don't expect to stick out and around for much longer. Farewell.

dear Greys Anatomy and One Tree Hill,
I don't know if it's just me and my pregnant like emotions (no I'm not pregnant), but I cry every freaking episode. But hey, who's complaining?

dear those who actually read this,
Happy February!! Interested in sponsoring this bloggy? Email me?

xoxo

4 Comments

  1. Going to class when there is no class ... is totally something I would do too. Don't feel bad :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the memories of OTH.. I quit cold turkey when Lucas & P. Sawyer drove off into the sunset. Greys would make a rock cry sometimes. Or traumatize them for life by killing off Denny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These posts are my favorite. That would drive me caaarazzzzy if my professor did that. Happy February to you too! Have a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i send the dear waistline letter
    to my waistline too? hahaha it cracked me up

    xoxo
    MELINA ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...