Life Lately...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Has been...hard. I hate to complain on here about how difficult this time in my life is, but I always promised I would be 100 percent honest. I'm just stuck in a transition phase, and can't seem to catch my footing. I'm someone who likes to know where I'm at and where I'm headed, and neither seems to be clear to me right now. I know life always has a way of working itself out, but could this process speed up a little? Whenever I'm not feeling like myself I try to turn that feeling around by doing things that make me happy. As hard as I try I can't help but just feel LONELY. I don't need a boyfriend or friends to make me happy, so why is it I feel this way? I'm trying my best to figure that out, so thank you for hanging in there with me as I do just that.

Here are some things that are making me happy:





friends




Quinn

6 Comments

  1. I totally get where you are coming from. I think everyone gets the blues sometimes. I usually get sad when I think too far ahead of myself. Best thing to do is just take one day at a time. And yes, you are right, things do eventually work themselves out...it's a timing game. Sometimes it sucks, I know! From the pics, looks like you have a lot to smile about, and that is awesome!

    I am your newest follower, and hope we can become blogging friends! LOL

    www.rayandsabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, i totally know how you feel - just a few weeks ago, i was stuck in a funk. here are my tips for getting out of it: go for a RUN, eat healthy, pray, and surround yourself with good family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This too shall pass"

    That quote always helps me remember that everything, good/bad/in-between, eventually passes and things change. Continue surrounding yourself with positive people (your friends look like the perfect bunch!) and you'll be out of this funk in no time ;)

    XO!

    www.amber-eve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great photos and I'm in the same boat with you girl. don't worry your not alone ;)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is exactly how I have been feeling! So glad to know I'm not the only one going through this phase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe hon...I know how you feel! Sometimes it's so hard to just make yourself happy. I know it's easier said than done, but this too shall pass my friend!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...