Flashback Friday

Friday, February 17, 2012

If you're part of my instagram fam (@torib) then this may not be the first time you're hearing of flashback friday. It sounds a lot like what it is! Ok, it is exactly what it sounds like. Loads of peeps are sharing pics from way back when so I thought I'd do the same :)




*Hawaii '08. My club soccer team won second place at nationals! (recognize that blonde? We've been friends since we were 11!)



*Senior Homecoming '08. One of my best memories to date!*



*Missing these babies. They're more like mini teens now! Where did the time go*

Hope you enjoyed this little blast from the past! Happy weekend!! woooo

6 Comments

  1. Awe, you haven't changed! You're still so cute! ha ha!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god girl
    look at those abs!


    i used to play soccer too!
    i loved it ... soccer runs in our family ..argentinian blood lol



    xoxo
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love it. I should do this at some point! Can't imagine what I would find going through old pictures..haha. I just started following you on Instagram - My username is elizastclair. :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you on instagram! meganfromwegan. Gosh I miss Hawaii!!

    M x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...