Awkward and Awesome

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Awkward
-The amount of dirty clothes I accumulate in one week. Like really? Do I wear that much!?
Oh and dishes. Those bad boys add up I tell ya!
- Bachelor Ben...really? Kaci was the one we all thought could make you a little normal!
-The fact that waking up at 10 is a bit of a struggle for me....
-My apartment smelling like every animal under the sun. "I thought you only had one dog and one cat?" you might ask. Yes that is exactly true, hence the awkward-ness.

Awesome
-The amount of admiration I got for that dress ^^^ It will always be a favorite of mine!
-One Tree Hill re-runs. Need I say more?
-136 followers!Really?? I'm so blessed :)
-My family <3
-Spell checking this bad boy before posting, only to realize there were ZERO spelling errors! WOOOO

Happy Thursday! Hope its more awesome then awkward for you all! xoxo

5 Comments

  1. lol I love that the zero spelling errors made it into the awesome column. Congrats on that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the laundry piling up. Geez. I'm always like, Oh I'm good for a long time, I just did laundry ... and then realize that the hamper is overflowing and I'm out of clean underwear. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clothes pile up so fast, don't they! My room could use a clean through lol

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post Tori!! I love these "awkward and awesome" posts. They always make me giggle...and yes, you did look AMAZINGLY AWESOME in that dress. Hot lady! :-)

    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love THIS idea!!! Wish I had noticed this before I decided to do the Monday thing ;) (and YES, that dress was hot!! I loved it in the original post and I love it now!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...