Awkward and Awesome

Thursday, February 16, 2012

{facebook}

awkward
-Courtney from The Bachelor...
-Not having a sip of Diet Coke in I can't remember how long! If you know me at all you'd know this is a little more strange than it is awkward.
-The fact that my laundry piles up and needs to wait to receive attention from my mom :) Hey it's not like I don't know how to do laundry, I just prefer she do it instead of me. hehe ;)
-Seeing everyone and their mom at the gym yesterday. Mind you this is the first time I have been to the school rec since Freshman year, and I get to see EVERYONE! Good thing I had my hair in a messy bun and was wearing workout clothes...
awesome
-Receiving the BEST news that one of my favorite photogs will be in LA and wants me to model for one of her shoots! ME! Ahh so excited.
-Purchasing a tripod and camera remote so I can get back to showing you guys what I wear! Phew it has been a awfully long time since I've done a "What I'm Wearing" post.
-ALL of the great comments I got yesterday about what I need to do to keep your guys' attention. Might I add I received no suggestions :) score!!!

Happy Thursday loves xoxo

8 Comments

  1. I haven't watched the Bachelor this season but from that picture, I'm not sure I want to lol. She looks a tad scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dislike her so much it makes my skin crawl to hear her voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahhh - Courtney's face drives me CRAZY! What a hilarious photo montage :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I haven't watched this season.

    But she sounds like Satan herself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TORIIII. is it weird that i miss you? haha. i feel like i haven't popped over to say hi in way too long so i'm really glad you commented today :) i'm glad to see it looks like you are doing well {especially with the exciting modeling news! can't wait to hear how it goes!}.

    love,
    mrs. dtf

    p.s. i didn't watch this season cause i didn't like ben on ashley's season, but am i totally missing out? EVERYONE talks about this courtney weirdo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear all about your shoot! That's soooooo exciting! Eeeek

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha at the Courtney pictures! And the Crazy Courtney quotes!

    I'm starting to get reallly upset with Ben for keeping her around though. Seriously. Why??!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahahaha not a fan of courtney thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...