Awkward and Awesome

Thursday, February 9, 2012


Awkward
-The fact that the first thing I thought about this morning (mind you it was at 5:30) was what I could possibly write for this post. Hmmm...does that consider me addicted? I'll go with no.
-The insane amount of popcorn I got at our basketball game on Saturday(^^^). I mean really? Either they think I'm a pig who could eat all that alone or they know I have TONS of friends. Kidding ;)
-Walking into the wrong class and sitting down (again). It's the third week of school...
Awesome
- This new skirt. 18 bucks!!


-This song. I promise you it will change your life! Amazing :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0czg_TQAcA
-The new NBC show Smash with Katherine McPhee. It's got me hooked after one episode. Go run and watch it.

Happy Thursday. Friday is on the horizon, and I gotta tell you I like what I see.
xox

9 Comments

  1. haha I love that you sat in the wrong class. I used to do that all the time. And thanks for the tip on the show. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smash is so amazing! I didn't think I was going to like it as much as I do. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this! Great skirt too :)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha walking into a diff class .. AMAZING!
    i would want to literally die ...

    popcorn .. ill sit down with you
    and eat that any day!





    If it's not too much to ask, can you stop
    by my blog and say happy birthday to my bf
    =) It's his Birthday today and I want to
    surprise him. Click Here

    THANK YOUUUU ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I walked into the men's bathroom today. That sucked too :S
    Happy Thursday!! :)
    Lauren
    http://lemontreesandbumblebees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove that song!
    Everybody is talking about Smash, i know what i'll do this week-end ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That song is amazing as well as that $18 skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that skirt! I thought I walked into the wrong class on Tuesday! Literally 5 minutes before class no one was in there. Either it had gotten cancelled and I missed the memo or I was in the wrong class. Luckily, they all poured in at the exact time or I would have felt like a major idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in LOVE with your blog!!!! :) now following!! Follow me back?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...