Tag!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012


The lovely Ashley from Little Miss One Big Mess  tagged me in this fun little question type game! She's just starting out her wonderful blog. Go check her out!! So it goes like this:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.

And here we go! My turn :)

11 Facts about me:
1. I have 2 older sisters. I'm the baby and yes I do take full advantage ;)!
2. I'm obsessed with reality t.v.
3. I want to be a model one day (cross your fingers).
4. I'm a hopeless romantic.
5. I wish my life was just like One Tree Hill.
6. I'm a foodie.
7. I love to workout!
8. I'm a mommy's girl.
9. I played soccer my entire life, and just recently decided to quit after playing one year in college.
10. I have never had a "real" job.
11. My dream come true would be to own a German Shepherd puppy!!


1. What is one food/drink item you could never give up?
100% sushi and diet coke! I need both to be a happy happy girl!
2. If you could do any occupation, what would it be and why?
I would be a singer. Of course that involves actually being able to sing, but hey a girl can dream right? It would be so fun to sell out concerts and be able to give autographs on different male body parts ;)
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night Owl! If I need to be awake before 9 you should steer clear!
4. What are the perfect pair of shoes you think every girl should own?
A killer pair of boots! So versatile and you won't be sore from walking in them :)
5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I'm not much of a crazy girl. I can't think of one crazy thing actually. What a bore! haha
6. Are you a party person or a homebody?
Definitely a home body! All I need are my Kardashians, a blankey and I'm set.
7. Who in your life do you admire the most and why?
My mother! She is so selfless and caring. I just hope one day I will be just like her, only I know I will never be as amazing :) I love you mommy!
8. Who is your favorite artist/band?
Carrie Underwood! Come on, listen to her! Her's was by far my favorite concert I have ever been too!
9. Describe your personal style and how it came to be.
My style is constantly evolving! I just love jeans and girly dresses :) Whatever I'm feeling that exact moment, I go with. I think I've always been that way.
10. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I love me a good margarita! Yum...
11. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 16! Late bloomer over here :)

Hope this gave you a little more insight into what I'm like! If you like what you read, stick around a while! I'm hilarious at times ;)

1 Comment

  1. AWWW thanks, Tori! This is super cute and I am glad you got time to do it! Good to know all those things and I am also the baby and I take advantage of that too. I mean, why not?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...