New Years Resolutions : Hudson's Happenings

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here you have it...Ashley from one of my favorite blogs here to give it to you plain and simple: her 12 goals for 2012. How perfect!!! Enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello Lovelies! I'm Ashley from Hudson's Happenings, popping over to Tori's fabulous blog to talk a little bit about the new year. In the past, I've made lots of resolutions. And, let's face it, I'm not always so great at accomplishing them. In fact, by the time March rolls around, I've pretty much already forgotten all about my goals.

This year I'm going to make it simple.
I'm going to try to do 12 things in 2012. 
Not big things.
But, random things that I can (hopefully) accomplish.

Here we go:
cook better meals
be more ladylike
be kind to strangers
watch less tv
read more
play the piano
create a painting
exercise more
become less attached to my iPhone
have a dinner party
worry less
focus on the positive things in life

I can totally do this.


Cheers to a brand new year!
Do you have any resolutions?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Ashley! Looking forward to watching you achieve each and every one of these :)

Oh yea, Happy New Year all! 2012 here we go!

1 Comment

  1. I can definitely relate to reading more!!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...