In Need of Some Change!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yesterday I decided to go for it! I got my hair died! Ombre to be exact. I LOVE it! Too much. Here are some pics from the process:




Ya ya, I know they're nothing special! The pictures really don't do the hair justice. Take my word for it, it makes me feel magical! And lets face it, I needed some magic in my life!

p.s. 105 followers! You guys are too good to me! I love that I can escape from the "real" world and take a peek into all of your fabulous lives!

p.s.s I will be announcing my first giveaway this week! EEEEK! Some of my favorite things, and a way to help you guys get to know me better :) Whatdaya think??

xoxo

11 Comments

  1. love me a good giveaway. also, i think i am finally falling in love with this whole ombre thing. i've seen a lot of really good and slightly more subtle ombre dye jobs lately & they look great. makes me want a haircut/dye job sometime soon...
    love,
    mrs. dtf

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love it.

    i have been on the fence about it. but you might have just pushed me off in the right direction!

    whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ombre hair on brunettes! SOOOO prettty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too prefer it on brunettes, you look awesome!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYY!! congrats on the followers! :)
    it will only get better ;)

    i like the new hair..
    i definitely need to cut mine ASAP
    split ends are killing me




    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Post more pics! I want to see more!! I have thought about that but haven't been brave enough!! LOL!
    Following you on instagram now too! HOORAY!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...