I'm Baaaack!

Thursday, January 5, 2012


I won't lie, it's a little hard to sit here and type...that's how sore my arms are. Sore arms from snowboarding, you ask? Ya, it's probably from eating it one too many times! But, hey, who's complaining :) Loved my little mini vacation with my loved ones. Here's how it went:

We woke up at 3:30 am so this little pistol would sleep the whole way, but we were wrong. How could I sleep with this little face staring me down?



Then we made it and the rest of our days looked like this! (picture overload)


 xoxo

5 Comments

  1. Looks like you had a FANTASTIC time!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you are back and alive and well! Definitely looks like you had a great time! I have never been skiing so I am naturally jealous. I have a feeling I would be a terrible skier because I can barely walk on my feet without tripping and falling. Me+skis=disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww i am loving the pictures!
    looks like you and your family had a blast!

    your niece is adorable!




    xoxo
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen snow of been down a mountain in forever! I'm just a little bit jealous. Stopping by from Young & Restless Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...