Awkward and Awesome

Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Thursday! Where in the world did this week just go? (not like I'm complaining, AT ALL). Here goes nothing!


awkward

- Preceding to go to spin class, quite proud of myself for being extra early, when low and behold I realize my shirt is on inside out. So what do I do in the middle of class? No, not get up and go switch it in the bathroom like a sane person. I try and switch it while we are riding. Needless to say, that didn't work out so well...

- Walking into a crowded class to find a familiar face with an empty seat next to him. We then talk about our schedules and our winter breaks. Just as everyone finishes filling in he says, "Oh you're taking this Econ class for you business major too?" No. No I am not...

awesome

- See that little girl up there ^^^? We are fostering a puppy! She is a doll, just don't tell the landlord we have her ;)

- Tomorrow is Friday! And it is my best friend's birthday weekend! How are we ringing in her twenties? A weekend long stay at a house on the water in San Diego that she rented for the occasion...just re read that last sentence a few more time. I don't think it sunk in properly...(you better believe all 3 of my cameras are coming along for the ride, which kinda makes it seem like a part of you guys will be there with me too! We are all going to have so much fun! hehe)

8 Comments

  1. Omgosh so jealous that you get to hang out with that puppy!! Have a fantastic weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the pup is cute! I would love to foster a pup, but my neighborhood does not allow any pets in the townhouses. :/

    I hope your best friend has the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW! SO PRECIOUS!!!
    enjoy your weekend girl!
    --Kori
    sewingkscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear all about this weekend! I hope you have a fab time with your girlfriend and that it is awesome! Try to take some pics with some cutie patooties please and share with us next week. I'm living THROUGH you this weekend, Tori! Don't let me down :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a CUTE puppy!
    Hope you have fun in SD!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want that pup.
    p.s. i nominated you for a liebster blog award.
    come check it out.

    love,
    mrs. dtf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...