Things I'm Loving This Week

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quinnie!


I swear those eyes and lips kill me! She just sits and observes your every move. I die for her.

The Vow


I may or may not have watched this a few dozen times. I'm a sucker for a killer love story!

Chantel Marie Photography



I find myself visiting multiple times a day! She's so talented and her work inspires me :) Go look and see for yourself here.

Polaroid



This camera is making its way on my Chrsitmas list! (wink wink mom ;))

1 Comment

  1. Love that shot of Quinn! I am seriously obsessed with that name! love love love it! I think that might be on the top of my list for baby #2, whenever that happens... (fingers crossed for another girl! ha ha!)
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...