Some Cute Babies

Friday, December 9, 2011

I don't know if I've mentioned it on here before, but I took a year off of school right out of high school. I had intended on playing soccer at the University of Kansas, but realized the hard way it wasn't for me. Long story short, I got to spend the year reflecting and figuring out what I wanted out of life. I got to watch these 3 little boys, who I love dearly. They are the BEST! So charismatic and adorable :) I think they were the ones who first sparked my interest in photography. So Cofre boys, thank you :) I love you little guys!







Happy Friday!! Let the weekend begin :)

1 Comment

  1. Awesome pictures Tori! Seriously, they are perfect!! (and so are the cute little boys in them...ha ha!)
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...