A Christmas Guest Post!

Thursday, December 22, 2011


You're in for a special treat all! TJ over at Mr. Taylor and His Lady has given us a little peek into her awesome Xmas celebrating ways! :) Enjoy

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper all the way. People are getting so creative now. I'm going to expect that from now on ;)
Real tree or Artificial? Real tree. I love walking down the stairs and smelling the Christmas tree first thing in the morning.
Favorite Christmas Movie? Every year, after we finish opening up all the presents, the whole family watches "A Christmas Story". Nothing beats the classics!
When do you start your Christmas Shopping? Apparently this year I start three days before. Stress level at an all time high!
Favorite Christmas song? "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" by Bing Crosby, hands down!
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's off the top of your head? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder (Donner for some), Blitzen, Rudolph. And yes, I may have sung the song in my head while naming them.
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My parents are divorced so we normally head over to my dad's house on Christmas eve and open presents with him, and then open presents with my mom on Christmas day.
What do you want for Christmas this year? Snow! But a white Christmas in Seattle is nearly impossible!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TJ I'll be praying you get your white Christmas from here in California! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...