20 Things You Don't Know About Me

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Today I'm on the lovely blog Mr Taylor and His Lady! TJ is such a doll and SO gorgeous :) Her blog just makes me happy, so go check her out!!


20 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. Like an old lady, I steal sweetener from Starbucks and carry it in my purse.
2. I have a debilitating fear of sharks! 
3. I love being on airplanes.
4. I am profoundly sensitive.
5. I am both a girly girl and tomboy.
6. I once had 7 cavities in one dentist appointment. 
7. My go-to outfit is a pair of jeans and a killer tee.
8. I am always on time.
9. If it was acceptable to sleep more than 15 hours in one day, I would be that girl.
10. Family is the biggest priority in my life.
11. I'm allergic to carrots. 
12. I'm usually catastrophic in the kitchen...
13. My mom did my hair every morning until i was 16.
14. I have never been camping.
15. I love diet coke. I mean, I really love diet coke.
16. I am really competitive at board games.
17. I wish I had taken typing in high school.
18. My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.
19. I love making lists. Lists of things I need, things I want to do, things I have to do, things I didn't do.
20. I'm pretty disorganized, but I think I hide it fairly well.

14 Comments

  1. Hey lady! Just stumbled across your blog from Lula's site. You are a delight, this is such a fun post! Love your DIY roundup, too! Thanks for the inspiration.

    Are you really always on time? Teach me -- seriously. And #20? I totally agree - I am tend to seem on the surface, but really, I'm bat shit crazy on the inside. :)

    Looking forward to keeping up with your posts!

    x Hallie
    www.coralsandcognacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i wish i could sleep 15 hours a day! that would be amazing! my family is really competitive at board games and we play every xmas and they always end in fights :) and I am a Queen at making lists! i have so many...but i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa!!! 7 cavities? I've never had one before...it's like my biggest fear. ;)

    SHUTUP on #13. My mom did my hair every single day until I graduated high school!!! Everybody makes fun of me for that....I think it's awesome!

    LOVE this fun post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. #5, 7, & 15...those are just just just like me! :-)
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute list, I love making lists too.. sometimes I worry I make too many (esp on my blog) but I can't stop making them!

    I always take the little sugar packs and the tiny uht milk cartons from cafes, and then carry them around with me.. you just never know when you're going to need one!

    Also, carrots are a pretty crafty thing to be allergic too, I bet you were never forced to eat your veg ;) I'm allergic to some types of face wash, which isn't cool..

    great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled across your blog from the Freckled Italian, I'm also deathly afraid of sharks, eek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay seriously? i don't know how i missed this before, but we are WAY more alike than i had originally guessed. i once had NINE cavities in one visit! i'd blame the diet coke, but i never blame the diet coke.

    love,
    mrs. dtf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just started following your blog. Loving it so far and it was nice to learn more about you! I'm with you on the coke thing. Damn yummy sugar-filled drink! I'm also with you on the list thing! I have about 20 lists going at one time. Couldn't live without them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, ohhh I have so many old lady tendencies!

    You are too funny!

    I'm also a big time list maker....And Im not gonna lie, if I feel like I haven't been productive I will put things I've already done on my list...just to scratch them off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aahahh I LOVE them all (: except the allergies, and cavities. :P haha, your adorable toriiiiiiiiiii.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I just stumbled upon your blog from lovelifeasmrs, love the hair thing.. that's probably why I can't braid, curl or do anything for myself other than a pony or straighten it! Looking forward to following and reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure how I came across your blog...but you have gained a new follower for sure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I came across you blog from Elisha:).

    I am #5 in a nut shell.

    Love this.

    -Alana <3

    http://mylife4god-aldonae95.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...