I'm Thankful (2)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011


To be able to live a healthy life.

It's taken me a good while to be able to find an exercise and "diet" that fits me just right. When I was in high school I could eat anything and everything, and believe me I took full advantage. Maybe it was my fast metabolism, or the fact that I played soccer almost everyday. Regardless, those days are far behind me. With so many unhealthy foods out there I thought I would share some of the things that help me be as healthy and strong as possible, both physically and mentally.

Eat right, not light!
I can't stress enough how important it is to not deprive yourself of the foods you love. If you do cut out everything all together, instead of just having a small portion, you're sure to go all out, and PIG out.

Healthy food does not mean yucky food!
There are so many delicious foods out there that have little calories, and keep you both full and happy. And I'm not just talking salads! (although I do love me a good salad).





















Stay Active!
Not everyone has the time to workout everyday, just stay active! Skip the elevator and take the stairs. Go on a walk outside. Park a little further away then you normally would. Its not about working out like crazy, its about finding the time to "go the extra mile".

Drink your water!
This one is the hardest for me, but it does help! 6 bottles a day is what you should strive for. It will keep you hydrated, un-bloated, and lean!

Hope this helps! Just remember it's not what the scale says. I dont even own one! Its about feeling your best and loving yourself!

XOXO
Tori

2 Comments

  1. I really need to remember to eat healthy and drink water! I am SO bad at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the tips, they're quite timely since I'm currently trying to be more healthy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...