She's Thankful

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Wednesday. Tomorrow's Thanksgiving. Can you believe it? Where did the time go!? I can't wait.

I am beyond honored to have one of my favorite people (and my first blogger friend!)  here to share with you all that she's thankful for! And believe me there is quite a lot she should be thankful for. First let me tell you, she is the most generous person I've met in a long time. So sweet and not to mention TALENTED to the max. Gorgeous and a wonderful wife and mommy to the cutest munchkin in the entire world! Enjoy: )

Hello all of Tori's friends and followers! I'm Kyna from, great expectations.

Photobucket
(Image credit Nina)
 I was so honored and excited when Tori asked me to guest post on her blog
today. I love Tori and her blog...she's so darn cute, and she's such a sweetheart!
(And quite a talented, budding photographer too, might I add).

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought this would be a great time to remember everything I am thankful for. Yesterday afternoon, I found out that my grandfather passed away. He lived a very long, full life, and had been sick for awhile. I was also not all that close to him since he lived in another country, but it still stung my heart to hear that he had passed away.  And it made me think about my life, my family, and my health. All things that I am so, so grateful to have this year.

I'm a very lucky gal. I have a lot of wonderful things in my life. The trials I have had to overcome in the past, while challenging, have never been absolutely devastating. I really have it pretty easy compared to some people in the world that are dealing with enormous loss, pain, or discomfort.

I have an amazing husband, who is such a wonderful man in every way. He treats me with so much love and respect. We have so much fun together, and we truly are best friends. I know there are so many people this season who are alone and lonely, or are dealing with a broken heart. Today, I am thankful for the incredible joy that my husband brings me...


 I also have the most amazing two year old girl. She's healthy, and happy, and so smart. She is the light of my life and can bring a smile to my face like no one else can. It's completely indescribable how amazing it is watch her grow up. I know there are many people this season who are yearning for a child of their own. Or who are dealing with a loss of a child, or the major health problems of their little ones. Today, I am thankful for my daughter, such a little momma's girl...


Photobucket
(Image credit Nina)


But there's still so much more...I have an amazing mother....really, really amazing...
Photobucket
(Image credit Nina)
...and a wonderful and loving father, stepmom, and sister (and let's not forget about my really cute nephew!) I know there are so many people out there that come from broken families, or have bad relationships with their families and friends. Today, I am so thankful for all of the people in my life...my friends...my family, and for all of their unconditional love and support.



And in a world where there is so much physical pain, today, I am so thankful for my health, my body, and my mind. I have truly been blessed with such good health, and so have the important people in my life.



I have a job, a roof over my head, and a nice car to drive. I wear nice clothes, and eat good food. I am blessed in so many facets of my life...well, in pretty much every facet of my life! The trials and tribulations I have had to endure in the past have made me stronger, and have made me the person I am today, and for that reason, I am even grateful for the challenges life has thrown at me.



I know this may all sound very sappy and cliche, but I really truly am thankful for so much this year.



I hope that everyone out there has just as many amazing things to be thankful for this year.



This really is a good, good life!

XOXO,

Kyna

1 Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...